ahhh... spring at last! and when i say spring i mean those coiled metal things in mattresses. with birds chirping and bees buzzing. it just makes you wonder; what would this world be like if God had not created this funny little thing called 'lameness'.
if the world was without lameness....
- there would be no jian shen and his nonsensical ways of 'humourism'. wouldn't that be a pity?...
- Crystal (Cha)'s family would never have discovered their ohh so awesome PORRIDGE! (bubur cha cha)
- wheelchairs and crutches would have never been invented.
- Jesus couldn't have performed as many miracles as stated in the bible.
- there would be many little children running around in the restaurants during dinners.... sound familiar?
- no one could have set the record of being the first ever 'cripple' to climb mount Everest. (maybe i could be the first?)
- there would be no point in reading this post
if you feel that you have something else to add.. feel free to leave a comment. reasonable mou?
so thank God daily for creating such people with a lame sense of humour. it's not our act. its our personality!