Friday, 3 August 2007

An Embarrassing Story...

this incident happened 2 years ago when i was on my way back from a self-relieving trip to the toilet. i was form 3 then...

sweat trickled down my face as i walked into the classroom. 40 faces stared at me as if i was some kind of fool. i could see some giggles among the crowd. others pointing at me laughing out loud. every step i took was taken with great confusion. "have i entered the wrong class?" i asked myself "is there a stain on my shirt?" i checked my shirt. not a stain to be found. i looked at the faces of the pupils. they were all people from my class! so why was i being stared and laughed at like some kind of fool?
as i walked pass my friends table, it finally dawned upon me on what they were all laughing at. my friend stared at me and very calmly he muttered a few words which i would NEVER forget for the rest of my life! "dude... your zip...""aaaaahhhh!!" i thought. i looked down to see an open zip. MY open zip!! in that instant, the WHOLE class burst out laughing at me. in a flash, i zipped my pants and quickly ran to my desk to hide my embarrassment. judging from my speed, i must have set a world record for the fastest dash in human history!
luckily i remembered to wear my undies (obviously...) and i have not forgotten to wear my undies for 17 years now! how cool is that? *superhero pose*
ps: so when you see a friend who's fly is exposed for the world to see, do the poor guy (in some cases, a girl) a favour and save him (or her) the embarrassment and very kindly, TELL him (or her) that their fly is open.
speaking of open flys, here are a few ways to tell a person that their fly is open. courtesy of Stephen Lim. Stuper funny! laughed until i almost fell off my chair!

1. The cucumber has left the salad.

2. Someone tore down the wall, and your Pink Floyd is hanging out.

3. Your soldier ain't so unknown now.

4. Quasimodo needs to go back in the tower and tend to his bells.

5. Elvis Junior has LEFT the building!

6. Mini Me is making a break for the escape pod.

7. You've got your fly set for "Monica" instead of "Hillary". (dont get this one)

8. You've got a security breach at Los Pantalones.

9. I'm talking about Shaft, can you dig it?

10. Men are From Mars, women can see Your Tooter.

No comments: