He is the Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Greater-Greatest-Grand Father of all Chinese with the surname Kong. You can tell what generation the person is by their Middle name. eg: Kong Xian Lin is a generation above Kong Qing Lin, so Kong Qing Lin will call Kong Xian Lin Auntie, even if Kong Qing Lin is older then Kong Xian Lin. The use of the middle name to identify generations is why China is called 中国 or the "Middle Kingdom".
- "If your pen got no ink your pen-is broken ."
- "Man who fall in vat of molten glass, make spectacle of self."
- "Butcher who back into meat grinder get a little behind in his orders."
- "Passionate kiss like spider web, soon lead to undoing of fly."
- "Man who catch many fish by rubbing worm, is master baiter."
- "Man who sit on tack may rise to great heights."
- "Man who go to bed with itchy ass wake up with smelly finger"
- "Man with long march ahead may have broken calendar."
- "Man who drive like hell, bound to get there."
- Man who run infront of car get tired.
- Man who run behind car get exhausted
"Confucius say: Stop quoting me!"
contents of this post was taken from http://www.uncyclopedia.org/